When I came across this article on LifeHacks that suggested 14 signs that it might be time to end your relationship, I gave each one a lot of careful consideration. As a matchmaker and relationship expert I always ask my clients to look in the mirror first before looking to blame anyone else in sight.
14. You don’t want the same things in your futures.
13. Nothing you do makes your significant other happy.
12. You constantly feel insecure.
11. You’ve been setting deadlines for your relationship to get better by, and they keep passing.
10. You fight all the time.
9. You cry all the time.
8. Your relationship is negatively impacting other areas of your life.
7. You never see each other.
6. You are flirting with someone else.
5. You don’t trust them.
4. You’re living on a future idea.
3. You find yourself lying.
2. You consistently say, “when X happens, everything will be fine.” In each and all of these situations I would ask you again to look in the mirror and see what your share of the responsibility is. However, when you see the number one sign, it’s time to go!
1. You find you have nothing nice to say about your partner, when you talk about her/ him to your friends or family.